For 10 years running, the World Kabbalah ONE Convention hosted by Kabbalah.info has established itself as one of the world’s most culturally diverse gatherings for spiritual growth—a 3-day celebration of human unity and deeply transforming personal experiences.
When? May 3 – 6, 2018
Where? DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton, Newark Airport, New Jersey, USA.
What? 3 days that cover your whole life from one extreme to the other.
The ONE Kabbalah Convention will include:
- Kabbalah lessons with Dr. Michael Laitman
- Activities and workshops
- Cultural and musical events
This site is here to help you prepare for the convention, to undergo your inner preparation for this special gathering. You will find information that will help you prepare for your:
- Encounters with friends
- Mutual study & meals
- Songs & music in the cultural events
Everyone wishing to reap the most benefit out of these 3 days needs to undergo preparation in order to connect more deeply with everything that will take place at the event.
Share your impressions, experiences and expectations:
- Like & follow the Kabbalah.info Facebook page
- If you’re a member of a group, then request to join the NAsviva group by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch videos about the ONE Kabbalah Convention
- Read the Convention’s study material in advance (coming soon!)
Start the World Kabbalah Convention 2018 from this very moment in order to come prepared with the correct approach to the mutual study and connection.