“In Arvut as One Man”
We are grateful for this opportunity and are ready to go out and work the field between us, with everything we’ve got.
- Each of us has but one goal – “for divinity to dwell between us
- You made me
- Go out into a “field that the Creator blessed”
- I seek my brothers
- The center of the circle
- One soul
We want to feel that without this force of Arvut it will be our burial place, that this is a unique moment in all of creation.
- The conditions for implementing Arvut
- From “Me” to “We”
- One cannot save himself from imprisonment
- As one man in one heart
- We all enter the covenant of Arvut
Where we try to cover the breakage with love only to reveal a complete need for the help of the upper one.
- In the efforts to connect our hearts the evil inclination is revealed
- Love covers all transgressions
- Despair from our own forces
- Discovering the need for the Creator’s help
- “One” reveals “One”
A through examination of our readiness to leave everything behind and commit to the state we attained.
- Signing a covenant with the Creator
- The covenant of Salt
- Continuing as one group in Arvut