The ‘All As One’ Kids Program Team is looking forward to welcoming you all at the NJ Congress! You’re probably wondering what to expect and what this year’s program is all about.
We are very excited about it. We are expecting more than 50 kids of different ages from all around North America and several other countries, including Israel.
Our goal is to build the sensation of one family, to live as one family where everyone has a place, where we all take care of one another. We’re going to learn how to live and work together, how to connect, and how to rise above any obstacles.
Some of this year’s activities will include:
- Arts and crafts sessions
- Making and experiencing Music
- Sports and Movement
- Outdoors adventures
- Connection circles
- And much, much more!
The full schedule with all planned activities will be published on the congress website soon!
We strive to cater to different age groups, and our team has been working hard planning an exciting and engaging kids program. However, as you may be aware, Bnei Baruch is a 100% volunteer run organization, and while we will do our best to make every child happy, we rely on the support of all the parents to make this program a success. Please go over the schedule with your children prior to the congress, and prepare them by talking to them about meeting new friends and participating in the planned activities
To all of our Moms, we have put together a special preparation program where we can meet one another, connect, and inspire.
Our First Workshop is coming up on Saturday, April 14th @ 12pm ET!
Please review the following information to better prepare
yourself and your kids for this special weekend!
Our Program’s Area
- Essex Room will be dedicated to:
- Mothers and 0-2 year olds. All babies/children must be supervised at all times.
- Girls ages 7 and up. Full Drop off program.
- Monmouth Room is our main activities room and will be dedicated to:
- Kids ages 2-3 years are welcome and are encouraged to participate in all activities offered as long as they have a parent/guardian with them at all times.
- Kids ages 4-7 years. Full Drop off program.
- Sussex Room will be dedicated to:
- Boys age 8 and up. Full Drop off program.
- Please note during the first hour of each lesson Boys 8+ will be upstairs in the ‘kids’ dining area watching the lessons and participating in workshops.
If you are a parent with a child in one of our drop off programs,
we kindly ask for your support by volunteering for at least one shift.
Our Program’s Guidelines
- All kids entering the main activity room (Monmouth Room) MUST be signed-in before every lesson and signed-out at the end of every lesson.
- All children must be fully supervised during breaks, meals and after the program ends each day at 6pm. Kids program rooms will be locked at 6pm, no child is allowed to stay in the room to “play”.
- All children must have appropriate footwear, as per hotel policy.
- No outside food/drinks/gum is allowed in the program rooms. There will be plenty of healthy fruit/snacks/drinks available on hand. Let us know if your child is allergic to anything.
- We will have at least one outdoor activity per day. Rain or Shine! Please dress your child appropriately for the weather.
- To make sure our kids get the most out of every activity we kindly ask all parents to ensure the kids are well fed, rested and have had bathroom breaks before being dropped off at the program.
- Our team will take kids to the restrooms if/when necessary.
- Snacks will be offered throughout the program and at specific times.
- No electronic devices are allowed in the program (aside from the program’s team.)
- Please avoid bringing personal toys to the program, it discourages sharing and can create unnecessary conflicts.
- During the lesson, we ask that you keep your cell phone on vibrate in the event we need to contact you about your child.
- No kids are allowed in the main hall during lessons, with the exception of those over the age 13 and with the understanding that they are familiar with lessons and can sit without disturbing other participants.
Please note our program is not a “babysitting service”. We will do our best to keep your child engaged throughout the program; however, in the event your child is not interested in a certain activity, is disruptive and/or wants to leave, we will call you to pick him/her up. We cannot physically coerce your child to stay in the room/place of scheduled activity. We apologize in advance. Proper preparation and explanation of these rules with your child prior to congress will help everyone to have a smooth and, most of all, fun experience!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Kids Program please send an email to: email@example.com.