Updated material to prepare for the upcoming convention
Lesson Material in 4 Languages
Lesson 1: Awakening to the Creator’s Invitation
Lesson 3: Dissolving Into the Ten
Lesson 4: Discovering the Creator’s Force in the Ten
Lesson 5: Love Covers All Crimes, in the Ten
Lesson 7: Revealing the Need for the Creator’s Help in the Ten
Lección 7: Revelamos la necesidad de la ayuda del Creador, en la decena
שיעור 7: מגלים צורך לעזרת הבורא, בעשירייה
Lesson 9: Connecting the Whole World to a Single Ten
Do You Have Questions For Rav?
Get Ready for Your First Kabbalah Convention [Course]
Going to a Kabbalah convention is one of the best actions you could do for your spiritual progress.
As part of the preparations for the upcoming 2019 World Kabbalah Convention in New Jersey on May 23-26, we have created this short course to help you prepare for your first Kabbalah convention. This course aims to show why attending a Kabbalah convention is a very important action that contributes greatly your spiritual progress, and get you comfortable with everything that happens at a convention.
- What is the purpose and significance of a Kabbalah convention?
- How does a Kabbalah convention contain the highest concentration of means for spiritual attainment?
- Why do Kabbalah conventions hold immense spiritual potential?
- Why is the spiritual progress one can make in a few days at a Kabbalah convention comparable to the spiritual progress one can make in a year of individual Kabbalah study?
- How our lives are like a movie, and how to transition from the level of the character to the level of the director
- Why does a critical mass of people connecting at a Kabbalah convention positively influence humanity?
- How to become a conduit of a positive force in humanity by working on your spiritual development.
- A breakdown of convention activities and how they connect to the convention’s purpose.
- Why do we experience disturbances on the spiritual path?
- Common anxieties, fears and doubts people experience leading up to a convention.
- How to relate to disturbances we experience on the spiritual path.
- What is the benefit of disturbances?
- What actions can you do to prepare for a Kabbalah convention?
- What is the importance of both spiritual and logistical preparation to a convention.
- Experience a convention snapshot of a with a massive mannequin challenge taken in one of our conventions.
The Spiritual Process That Will Guide the Convention
The spiritual process that will guide the lessons and workshops at the convention is now being worked on with the convention content team together with Dr. Laitman. The following is a current status of the flow we are envisioning. Also, feel free to send us your ideas or questions to participate in this mutual construction at: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Gratitude and awe for the unique opportunity we have been given: each one of us individually, and this great gathering of people who have been given the precious desire to discover reality’s single force of love and bestowal that created and sustains reality.
– Recognition of a person’s broken perception, that one is separated from perceiving the wholeness of the complete reality we exist in.
– Realization of the need to let go of our broken perception of reality, to separate from our divisive perception in order to allow ourselves into wholeness.
– From the shattered 1 to the whole 0.
– Annulment in the 10 as a form of discovering reality’s single force of love and bestowal.
– Discovery of complete confidence through the shift in the point of confidence: from my past incomplete confidence in myself to complete confidence in a perfect society that can support me through any circumstance toward adhering with reality’s single force of love and bestowal.
– After individual efforts become collective efforts, we integrate in the 10, feeling the desires of others, seeking how we can fulfill the desires of the others, and reaching the discovery that we cannot hold that state unless we’re held in that state by reality’s higher force.
– We undergo a mutual request (“prayer of many”) that leads to a mutual guarantee (“Arvut”): an elevated sense of support and responsibility, toward discovery of contact with the upper force.
6. New World.
– We discover contact with the upper force. We see and feel a new harmonious, unified reality through the 10: realizing the perception and sensation of the one, unique and unified force.
– We realize life in a new world of love and bestowal by everyone taking the spirituality of others as their prime concern, and by doing so, discover our relations in adhesion with the upper force, in the 10 as a spiritual entity (Partzuf).