Updated material to prepare for the upcoming convention
Get Ready for Your First Kabbalah Convention [Course]
Going to a Kabbalah convention is one of the best actions you could do for your spiritual progress.
As part of the preparations for the upcoming 2019 World Kabbalah Convention in New Jersey on May 23-26, we have created this short course to help you prepare for your first Kabbalah convention. This course aims to show why attending a Kabbalah convention is a very important action that contributes greatly your spiritual progress, and get you comfortable with everything that happens at a convention.
- What is the purpose and significance of a Kabbalah convention?
- How does a Kabbalah convention contain the highest concentration of means for spiritual attainment?
- Why do Kabbalah conventions hold immense spiritual potential?
- Why is the spiritual progress one can make in a few days at a Kabbalah convention comparable to the spiritual progress one can make in a year of individual Kabbalah study?
- How our lives are like a movie, and how to transition from the level of the character to the level of the director
- Why does a critical mass of people connecting at a Kabbalah convention positively influence humanity?
- How to become a conduit of a positive force in humanity by working on your spiritual development.
- A breakdown of convention activities and how they connect to the convention’s purpose.
- Why do we experience disturbances on the spiritual path?
- Common anxieties, fears and doubts people experience leading up to a convention.
- How to relate to disturbances we experience on the spiritual path.
- What is the benefit of disturbances?
- What actions can you do to prepare for a Kabbalah convention?
- What is the importance of both spiritual and logistical preparation to a convention.
- Experience a convention snapshot of a with a massive mannequin challenge taken in one of our conventions.
Americas’ Congress Lessons
MAY 17th – MONTERREY, MEXICO
LESSON 1: FROM THE POINT IN THE HEART, TO THE CENTER OF THE TEN
- From spiritual awakening to revealing the Creator through the love of friends.
- Creating the environment.
- Believe in the Kabbalists and the path.
LESSON 2: THE WORK IN THE TEN
- Using Hisaron as a springboard for the connection in the ten.
- The ten as a laboratory, each friend brings its qualities inside.
- Working with the Ego.
MAY 18th – MONTERREY, MEXICO
LESSON 3: EIN OD MILVADO
- Feeling EOM from the power of our connection.
- Taking every state to Ein Od Milvado.
LESSON 4: THE POWER OF THE PRAYER OF MANY
- Elevating MAN.
- Giving contentment to the Creator.
- How to build the correct pray of many?
LESSON 5: SERVE THE CREATOR WITH JOY
- Work with joy above all states.
- Faith above reason.
MAY 19th – MONTERREY, MEXICO
LESSON 6: THE COVENANT OF SALT
- Covenant of salt against reason.
- Asking the Creator to seal the covenant between us.
LESSON 7: PEACE IN THE WORLD THROUGH THE TEN
- Transforming the sorrow of people to comfort of the people.Share the harmony from the connection between us. “When one grieves with the public, one is rewarded with seeing the comfort of the public.”Raising the Shejiná from dust.
- Light for the nations.
- Tajton>> Elion>> EliElion
MAY 20th (between congresses)
LESSON 8: SOCIAL ARTICLES
MAY 21st (between congresses)
LESSON 9: SOCIAL ARTICLES
MAY 22nd (between congresses)
LESSON 10: SOCIAL ARTICLES + LAG BAOMER
MAY 23rd – NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES
LESSON 1: AWAKENING TO THE INVITATION OF THE CREATOR / ONE BIG FLAME
- The creator always brings us to the optimal place for our development
- The purpose of gathering – Preparation of the kelim
- Thanking the opportunity to be the lord servants
MAY 24th – NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES
Lesson 2: THE PERFECT TEN IN ARVUT
- Spirituality is achieved only in the ten
- Living by the workshop rules
- Seeing every ten as perfect – Whoever disqualifies the defects of people, disqualifies his own defects.
LESSON 3 + OPENING CEREMONY: INVITING THE LIGHT
- The light changes me, the ten, the world
- All our work is to draw the light
- Drawing of the light occurs through equivalence of form
- Are we doing it every moment?
LESSON 4: ANNULMENT AS A CONDITION FOR THE FIRST SPIRITUAL DEGREE
- Crowning the creator as our king
- Give up ourselves and working without reward
- Annulment, surrender, Ibur (Tzimtzum, Masach, Ohr Hozer)
LESSON 5 (TISH): Coming to prayer/need for the creator’s help
- The goal is prayer
- Building deficiency
- Common prayer
MAY 25th – NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES
LESSON 6: AWAKENING THE DAWN WITH GLADNESS
- Working above feeling
- Work above faith
- Agreeing with the providence
- Collecting the Deficiencies
LESSON 7 + PLAY WORKSHOP: LIVING IN THE GREATNESS OF THE CREATOR
- The best fuel for work
- You made me
- The Good Who Does Good
- Importance of the creator from the society as a practical tool
- Learning to lie
- Envy and Positive competition
LESSON 8: WEAVING A BLANKET OF LOVE
- Love covers all transgressions.
- From love of others to love of the creator
- Connection above two opposites which don’t work together
- The friends are my vessel/soul
CULTURAL EVENT: LIFE OF A KABBALIST – FROM SHATTERING UNTIL THE CORRECTION OF THE WORLD
MAY 26th – NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES
LESSON 9: BEING A SPIRITUAL PIPELINE
- Dissemination as a condition for spiritual progress
- Kingdom of priests
- Collecting deficiencies from the world and raising MAN
- We exist as a transition state
- Standing between two worlds
LESSON 10: Q & A
Congress Schedule Times
‹ Scroll left / right for all the time zones ›
What do you think of the lesson plan? Let us know if you have any suggestions!
The Spiritual Process That Will Guide the Convention
The spiritual process that will guide the lessons and workshops at the convention is now being worked on with the convention content team together with Dr. Laitman. The following is a current status of the flow we are envisioning. Also, feel free to send us your ideas or questions to participate in this mutual construction at: email@example.com
– Gratitude and awe for the unique opportunity we have been given: each one of us individually, and this great gathering of people who have been given the precious desire to discover reality’s single force of love and bestowal that created and sustains reality.
– Recognition of a person’s broken perception, that one is separated from perceiving the wholeness of the complete reality we exist in.
– Realization of the need to let go of our broken perception of reality, to separate from our divisive perception in order to allow ourselves into wholeness.
– From the shattered 1 to the whole 0.
– Annulment in the 10 as a form of discovering reality’s single force of love and bestowal.
– Discovery of complete confidence through the shift in the point of confidence: from my past incomplete confidence in myself to complete confidence in a perfect society that can support me through any circumstance toward adhering with reality’s single force of love and bestowal.
– After individual efforts become collective efforts, we integrate in the 10, feeling the desires of others, seeking how we can fulfill the desires of the others, and reaching the discovery that we cannot hold that state unless we’re held in that state by reality’s higher force.
– We undergo a mutual request (“prayer of many”) that leads to a mutual guarantee (“Arvut”): an elevated sense of support and responsibility, toward discovery of contact with the upper force.
6. New World.
– We discover contact with the upper force. We see and feel a new harmonious, unified reality through the 10: realizing the perception and sensation of the one, unique and unified force.
– We realize life in a new world of love and bestowal by everyone taking the spirituality of others as their prime concern, and by doing so, discover our relations in adhesion with the upper force, in the 10 as a spiritual entity (Partzuf).